What is Microchanneling?
Microchanneling is microneedling… evolved! It creates invisible micro-channels that produce a significant increase in the production of new collagen and elastin through the release of peptides, growth factors, and cytokines. A tiny array of micro-filaments is gently applied to create thousands of stimulating micro-channels in your skin. It rejuvenates with little to no recovery time and produces both corrective and anti-aging benefits.
This service improves the appearance of aging skin, increases the vitality of your skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, acne & acne scarring. It also improves the clinical health of your skin by stimulating a rejuvenation cascade that your body has built-in.
How does Microchanneling work?
Microchanneling creates tiny perforations in the skin that initiate a natural healing response. These perforations cause a healing cascade that produces new collagen and elastin resulting in firmer, healthier skin. We combine this with a high potency micro-channel delivery solution, cellular renewal serum, and healing accelerator specifically formulated to trigger the collagen producing cells in your body to go into overdrive and create permanent new healthy skin.
How many treatments will I need?
With as few as one treatment, microchanneling has been shown to improve the quality of the skin. We recommend a series of six treatments about once a month to dramatically improve your skin’s firmness, smoothness, elasticity, hydration, sensitivity, tone, wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, age-spots/sunspots, laxity and stretch marks.
What can I expect after a treatment?
You’ll experience an almost immediate improvement in skin tone, texture, laxity, fine lines and wrinkles. Expect to see long term improvement that resists the aging process when you complete a series of treatments as recommended by our team.
Microchanneling produces maximum stimulation, with minimal inflammation and little to zero down time while maximizing results. The typical recovery involves just a day or so of mild redness. Within 90 minutes after your treatment you can apply the recommended moisturizer and SPF.
- Pregnant or nursing
- Accutane (must be off for 2 years)
- Diabetic (consent from doctor)
- Prone to keloids
- Chemotherapy or radiation
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Heart conditions/pacemaker/defibrillator
- Active Herpes Simplex
- Any active inflammatory skin condition
- Dermatitis at the treatment site
- Allergic to stainless steel
- Aspirin or blood thinners in the past week
- Dry Skin (if your skin is overly dry, you will need to start moisturizing and ensure the condition is under control prior to undergoing any treatment)
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine 2 days before the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- No tweezing/ waxing at least 48 hours before procedure; electrolysis no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least three weeks.
- Do not workout the day of the procedure
- After your appointment if there is any solution left in the vial roll it on within 15 minutes.
- The day after your service apply Procell serum and accelerator morning and evening.
- Make sure your pillow case and bed sheets are freshly cleaned after your treatment.
- If your skin feels tight apply aloe vera or the recommended moisturizer after 90 minutes.
- No sunscreen until the following morning. If the treatment was done during the day wait 90 minutes to apply the recommended sunscreen.
- No addition topicals for 6 hours or until the following morning.
- No Vitamin C or Retinol 7 days after treatment.
- Extra moisture on day 2 – 4 will prevent trans-epidermal moisture loss and dry skin.
- Schedule your next treatment 30 – 45 days apart.
- Avoid intentional and direct sunlight for 24 hours.
- Avoid pet dander
- Avoid swimming, exercising or strenuous activity for 24 hours post treatment.
A series of 3 $900
A series of 6 $1699
Sign up with your email address for the latest news, pro tips and exclusive offers.