- What payments do you accept? Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX
- Can I tip on the card? Tips are cash only
- Where are you located? 1522 N. Western Chicago IL, 60622. We are located on the west side of the street in between North Ave and Le Moyne.
- Where can I park? There is free street parking on Western Ave. There is metered parking on North Ave. We advise to arrive to your appointment 10 minutes early to find a parking spot.
- What are your hours of operation? Closed Sunday and Monday. Tuesday – Friday 12pm-7pm. Saturday 9am-3pm.
- What’s your cancelation policy? Esthetic Haus has a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. In the event of a late cancellation/no show you will incur the full service charge. To book any future appointments your account must be settled.
- Is there a no show fee? Yes, the full service charge.
- Can I bring my pet while being serviced? No PETS allowed.
- What is a brow lift? A brow lift is a relaxing treatment which can transform eyebrows into a perfect shape enhancing the facial features.
- Is a brow lift the same as brow lamination? YES. A brow lift is also called a brow lamination, brow perm, brow relaxer and/or brow flip.
- How long does a brow lift last? Brow lifts typically last for 4-6 weeks.
- Can I go out after getting a brow lift? Yes, this service has zero down time.
- How do I care for my brow lift? You will need to keep your brow hairs moisturized. We have formulated the perfect brow elixir for this. Put a drop of brow elixir on every night to keep your brow hairs moisturized. This service is low maintenance. Meaning you will need to keep your hair moisturized and style them how you like.
- What is the aftercare?
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
- Use Esthetic Haus Brow Elixir daily 24 hours after treatment.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat (sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools).
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid the temptation to over touch the brow area after treatment. Touching can add oils from fingers and this could clog pores.
- How long does my hair have to be to get a brazilian? About ¼ inch so the wax can grab the hair.
- What’s the difference between waxing and threading? They both pull the hair out of the follicle. If you are on Accutane, Retin-A’s, anti-aging products, chemical peels, etc you must thread.
- What’s the difference between a bikini, full bikini and Brazilian wax? A bikini wax is a basic wax of the sides (called your panty line) and across the top. If you’re wearing a bikini, this will prevent any hairs from “peeking out”. A full bikini is the next step and allows you to take off as much or as little hair as you like off the front. If you want to leave a small “landing strip”, triangle or nothing at all, it’s up to you! A brazilian goes from the front, all the way to the back with an added butt strip. This is perfect for a completely nude look or you can leave a neat triangle on the front.
- What’s the aftercare after a body wax? Exfoliate 24 – 48 hours after your service.
- What is a lash lift? A lash lift is a semi-permanent curl for your lashes. This service is good for you if your lashes grow straight out or down and you want the appearance of longer lashes.
- How long does the lash lift last? About 8 weeks.
- How long should I stop using a lash growth serum before getting the service? 72 hours.
- Can I wear mascara after the service? No, please wait 24 hours.
- When can I get my lashes wet after a lash lift service? You must wait 24 hours before getting your lashes wet.
- Do I have to stop using lash growth serums after the lash lift service? Please wait 72 hours before any type of serum or oil. Remember new lashes will not be curled.
- How often can I get lash lifts and when should I take a break from it? We recommend getting a lift about every 10 weeks. As far as needing to take a break, we would have to consult on the strength of your lashes first.
- How often can dermaplaning be performed? Dermaplaning can be performed every 4 weeks. Dermaplaning the skin can remove about 2 to 3 weeks worth of dead skin cells. You should allow the skin to complete its normal skin cycle of approximately 28-45 days before repeating the treatment.
- Can dermaplaning be performed with a chemical peel? Yes. Dermaplaning is a great way to prep the skin for a chemical peel. With the vellus hair gone the chemical will penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Am I a good candidate for dermaplaning? Clients with active acne outbreaks or cold sores should not be treated until lesions are healed. (cold sore area will always be avoided because it can stimulate a reoccurring breakout). Dermaplaning is great for diminishing acne scars but should not be performed during active outbreaks. Clients with bleeding disorders or difficulty clotting should not be treated. Clients with diabetes not under control by diet or medication should not be treated. Clients undergoing cancer treatment should also not be treated.
- Is there any downtime after Dermaplaning? No, that’s one of the benefits. The skin instantly has a healthier glow and feels amazingly soft, plus products can penetrate the skin faster and makeup glides on effortlessly. This is a great add on service to any facial.
- Who are chemical peels for? Chemical peels are for ALL skin types, even clients with sensitive skin and rosacea.
- Are there any side effects/down time? Clients who receive chemical peels may experience temporary redness, tingling and light flaking however every client is different. Your skin may peel on the 2nd day for about 3-5 days.
- How many Chemical Peels treatments will I need? You will likely see improvement after one treatment; however, many clients see a need for a chemical peel every three to six weeks.
1. Does it hurt? There maybe some discomfort during the treatment. There is no lingering discomfort.
2. Can it cause scarring? No. It can improve the appearance of scars.
3. What’s in the Stem Cell Serum? Hyaluronic acid and a combination of purified proteins designed to amplify rejuvenation. There are no human or animal cells, DNA, blood or other foreign substances. The product has been used safely and effectively for over a decade.
4. What will this improve the appearance of? Microchanneling improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, stretch marks, hair loss, and rosacea.
5. How long is the down time? About 90 minutes. You can apply the suggested aftercare serums, moisturizer and sunblock after 90 minutes.
6. How will my face look immediately following a treatment? Anything from minor redness, to a deep red flush, which clears up in 4 to 72 hours, depending on how aggressive the treatment is.
7. How long before I can expect to see results? You will typically notice an improvement in the quality and appearance of your skin within the first 24 hours. After 2-3 treatments a thicker more robust, collagen filled cellular matrix will produce more consistent and noticeable improvement. And 6 or more treatments may be recommended for scarring, laxity and wrinkles. For hair regrowth some reactivation typically appears within the first two weeks, with noticeable improvement after about 5 weeks.
8. Are there any contraindications? Any condition that seriously impairs your immune system, active radiation or chemotherapy, pregnant or nursing, uncontrolled diabetes, allergy to stainless steel, chronic inflammatory skin disease, Accutane in the past 2 years, hemophilia or similar bleeding disorder.
9. Can I combine this with other treatments? Dermaplane, microdermabrasion or an enzyme peel may be performed immediately before MicroChanneling as long as the face is disinfected before MicroChanneling. Immediately following MicroChanneling. LED light therapy and oxygen may be applied.
10. Do I have to use the microchanneling solution / aftercare serums? Microchanneling stimulates the body to release peptides, cytokines and growth factors that induce collagen production. As you get older, the stem cells that produce these vital proteins lose efficacy and decline in population, so microchanneling alone becomes less and less effective. Because of premature aging the Microchannel Delivery Serum, and the post care Cellular Renewal Serum and Healing Accelerator become more necessary to produce improvement. Use of the solution and aftercare serums ensure the skin continuously receives potent, robust, pristine peptides, cytokines and growth factors even in between treatments. Think of diet and exercise – microchanneling without serums is like exercising without dieting. Results will be good with microchanneling only, great with serums.
Sign up with your email address for the latest news, pro tips and exclusive offers.